October 18, 2012

Hello blog you´ve been a stranger.....

Last year numbed whatever whimsy I had in my system.

Being too busy adapting to a new environment and being focused on the more practical aspects of life, mainly work, work and more work made my imagination dull.

I´ve been a drone.

I stopped writing.

I stopped photography and graphic art.

I stopped customizing toys.

I stopped buying chuck taylors and painting them.

I miss doing creative stuff.

I miss letting loose the crazy monster in my head that ponders about how holes can have logical existence by being defined as the absence of something which basically has no actually existence, positing the question: "If it can be grasped by the mind i.e. making it exist logically, then do holes really exist given the fact that it is the absence of something?"

So now, I dedicate this whole blog to anything and everything crazy about how I think.

This shall be hence an ode to crazy.

And this video kinda shows a visual of what I feel :)



I think I really need to be crazy to remain sane.