September 20, 2010

Blank

I wasn't able to write about anything the past weeks because a lot of things are happenning in my life, and I can't seem to catch up and sort out the stuff that I want to focus on and write about.

I'm not really overwhelmed, I'm just physically tired at the end of each day and I can't muster enough drive to force my brain to spew out ideas worth sharing.

There's a scarcity of interesting "brain farts" lately.

I don't want to force myself to write just for the sake of meeting my challenge to myself that I would try to write everyday.

I don't want blogging to be a chore.

Anyways, I'm doing this for me and I don't think it would be penultimately fruitful for my being to force myself to write even if not really in the mood to.

I want this process to be enjoyable, and that's just basically it!



.